Mon, Oct 17|
Self-Leadership: Advanced IFS
Build on the beginner class to further develop and hone Self-Leadership as a therapist
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2022, 9:00 AM CDT – Oct 19, 2022, 5:00 PM CDT
Oklahoma City, 401 E Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114, USA
About the Event
This training will be conducted through lecture, videos, experiential activities, and hands-on learning.
• Review basic IFS skills: sequence of model including unburdenings
• Examining and identifying parts of the therapist
• Other burdens - legacy, cultural and unattached burdens
• Direct access and polarizations
• IFS as an internal attachment model
• Schwartz, R. C. & Sweezy, M. (2019). Internal family systems therapy. Guilford Press.
• Schwartz, R. C. (2021). No Bad Parts. Sounds True, Boulder CO.
The total cost is $650.
• Lunch and Snacks (morning and afternoon) each day of the training
• Up to 21 CEUs
• Training Manual including information, reference material, and activities to implement in your practice
• This training is highly experiential and may elicit strong emotions while practicing and learning the model. However, because these are in the context of training, it should not be considered psychotherapy.
• This training is not the official IFS therapy training offered through the Center for Self-Leadership. If you desire IFS Certification, go to www.selfleadership.org
• By registering and attending, you attest to afford trust and confidentiality all participants throughout the training.